1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Earlier
  4. Haussenkraft

agl89's stuff

An Escanor mod exists? I wanna see
  5. Black-magic13

Deraj8 Modding Archives

Would you be able to release that bayonetta mod? It looked amazing.
  6. Deraj8

Deraj8 Modding Archives

Haven't been on like like forever, but no, I no longer make mods. (If NT ever gets mod support, than i might do those)
  7. Deraj8

PLEASE HELP! Want to infinitely loop songs

Haven't touch modding for quite some time, but if I recall correctly, the final output should give you 6 digits in hex (5 if short), and you would insert them backwards in pairs. EX: 123456 -> 56 34 12 EX2: 12345 -> 05 34 12 I think? And they were supposed to be somewhere in the 08, 09, 0A columns? Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
  8. roxxx011

edit- I 've found the old program I used to loop songs properly and in batch though if someone could shed some light on how to manually do it that would be much appreciated
  9. roxxx011

Oh man forget about that equation- 132kbps atrac3 is what I was supposed to say-found out in dissidia bgm that the implementation of the loop actually starts at the 5th offset however bgm in game compared to dlc needs to be converted to .toc file first-the reason why both at3 files look different- I must have used an altered GWAT tool the first time I did it few years ago. It seems you input a the middle segment of the track length in reverse at both the start and finish of the loop however something is missing from B01_01.
  10. roxxx011

little endian so hex value is reversed.
  11. roxxx011

edit...would be C6037300 if equation was correct...read somewhere supposed to change 4 bytes starting at offset 8 to value(length of song) - new value- 3400CC00= CC003400. Does not seem to work. Help would be appreciated.
  12. GenesisGamma6

agl89's stuff

You downloaded this from somewhere else or you made it yourself? If you made it, where did you get it from?
  13. Hi, I made an account with the old Dissidia Forums ages ago- too bad to see all that content gone(if knew site would go down would have saved some documents on how to...)- was hoping some of the main modders could answer my request. I want to hex edit my bgm songs so they have an infinite loop- vaguely remember- all I remember from a few years back(took a break from texture modding) is that there is suppose to be some sort of formula used with the total amount of time for one complete loop and then you type in the reversed hexadecimal value(not sure if in header-I'm not a programmer) which is 8 digits long with a gap of 8 bytes. I found this equation off a website but unfortunately it does not explain if it is default for song looping. I assume the 32000 is in relation to the 320 kbps Atrac3 encoder. Also was wondering if you could summit a quick reminder on how to manually swap dlc parts and IDs as not familiar with this slot system- would prefer to do it manually. 206.106*32000*(8/7)+15=7537605.857142857 = 7303C6 =007303C6 =6C303700
  14. Fy-Hart

agl89's stuff

It's actually good. If anyone wants the mod, let me know.
  15. Fy-Hart

agl89's stuff

When I create a Mod in the game it is a bit transparent. Anybody got any ideas? (The mod is Escanor from Nanatsu No Taizai. By Jeth)
  16. DyxoXinoro

Dyxo's custom Dissidia movesets

So I was a dumb and forgot to include Matoya's NT style moveset when I first posted her. Whoops. Still got no idea what to do with quotes though.
  17. Mark SUCCerberg

My mod collection

No problem, but as I said, I didnĀ“t make any of those, so no need to thank me
  18. Hi! i made some music mods and I just wanted to share them with you if anyone was interested. Final Fantasy XV Music (BGM Slot 15). Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/daq83fi44b93rzk/ Final Fantasy Dissidia NT Music (BGM Slot 17). Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kbr06549wrbr90f/ Square Enix Titles (Nier, Nier: Automata, Bravely Default, The World Ends With You) (BGM Slot 19). Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q867wxcg9yuxiu6 Hope you like them!
  19. Chris Shade

Chris Shade's Dissidia Model Imports

Unfortunately, degree courses in university leave me with virtually no free time. And no, I never had any plans for Vile. I HAD plans for some Fate mods, like Rin Tohsaka, and a Master Form Sora mod, but like I said, no free time to even work on it. Also I got a new 3DS and was spending what free time I DID have playing the hell out of it.
  20. roxas2099

Chris Shade's Dissidia Model Imports

Hi Chris Shade, any mods still planned? Like Vile from X8?
  21. Overclocked

Deraj8 Modding Archives

Do you still make mods?
  22. The Dissidia games are the only games I bought for PSP at that time, I eventually got hooked and sort of addicted to playing them...I normally play as ether prishe or Tifa but I'm getting better at using characters like Kuja cuz I suck while using Kuja in battle. And a little of Golbaz Another reason that brought me here is that after Dissidia forums disappeared so suddenly I lost my account. Ive been learning how to character rig and create mods but haven't been successful but I will enjoy being back and apart of the community again.
  23. I don't remember ever having to perform a dash combo with Mario, while saving princess peach, against a player controlled Bowser. So the way the graphics interacted with latency didn't matter. It wasn't connected to a network. So tell me why we are dealing with these issues now? In a game who's company is more then capable of creating a better host algorithm. I'm sick and tired of joining these matches where the, amazingly well done (heavy sarcasm), algorithm is picking LAGGING HOSTS FOR THE DAMN MATCHES. Seriously, how hard is it to say, "Hmm all these people are screwing it up for everyone else. Why don't we make a benchmark for latency in order to host?" But noooo someone's boss somewhere apparently has their head shoved to far up their arses. Get with the program and fix the crap! I like watching stop and shoot animation when it's not being made during my matches. No one wants to crawl up the ranking system just to be brought down by someone who's lagging and hosting.
  24. MageMasher

My Money's on Red Mage they should definitely make a Red Mage of Light for Dissidia He'd be so Epic!
  25. DyxoXinoro

I think some people might see Monk, since Master is playable in Record Keeper, but I doubt anyone would expect White Mage or Thief. OG Red Mage would be fantastic though.
  26. NarukamiYu

My mod collection

Thanks for this man, never thought people will remake AC Cloud
  27. i'm new on this site too, i love FF since i'm about 4 years old, finish FF VII and VIII when i was 6, huge fan of Cloud, Tifa and Squall. always hoping got FF VII AC game but never got it LOL...so i know and play Dissidia when i start got bored playing PC games for a while, sadly i'm too late playing Dissidia 012 till the old site is down, hopefully there's someone update Tifa's face on her AC outfit since i see someone already did Cloud p.s i'm a modder on one game, i'm interested on making mod for Dissidia 012 if someone want to help
  28. MageMasher

I would like to see what FF1 classes like red mage, white mage, thief or Monk would look like in Dissidia games. I bet people would never expect that.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.