So I saw this and thought it was really cool, so I looked at it and made my own ruleset based on this, with a lot more customization flexibility.
- Warp Damage 50% (100) (This one's just kind of a personal thing)
- Critical Hit Rate 100% (0)
- Critical Damage 50% (100) (This was because I felt that Blocking should still have a risk/reward dynamic, because as is blocking gets you a free hit, but the risk still isnt really worth the payoff) (cont. at Extra Abilities)
- Assist Guage Charge (Attack) 80% (100)
- Assist Guage Charge (Hit) 320% (400) (These were both just to account for the Attractorb debuff without directly requiring that it be equipped)
- Unbanned everything, on the fence about banning Lufenia, get back to that after some testing.
- Other than standard bans (Bonecrusher, breakables), everything is unbanned, got my eyes on Side by Side, but I'm also hesitant about banning since so many characters rely on it due to bad EX.
- All are unbanned except;
- Precision Evasion (Because it's incredibly dumb)
- All the Critical Related abilities except; Cat Nip, Back to the Wall, Gambler's Spirit, and Anti-EX
- All the Disable Abilities
- And EXP to HP, any of the other 3 are fine
- On the fence with Bravery Regen, we'll see if Regen gets out of hand.
And that's it! This hopes to retain the intent of placing greater reward on offensive strategy, and hit confirms, while adding a bit of a larger risk/reward dynamic, a greater comeback mechanic, and a greater deal of flexibility! Hopefully after some testing it can be ironed out and further improved, and I hope everyone enjoys playing it!