Sign in to follow this  
rdrift

I am searching new dissidia modding suite for diss

Hi everyone,

Im a modder and i need use the japanese voice form the game (which is in .sscf format inside the package.bin )
Anyone can sent me a copy of new dissidia modding suite which can extract the package.bin file.

All the link on the internet is down

i need to extract japanese from the undub rom as far as i know only the new dissidia modding suite suite can do so if anyone can send me a copy i will very appricated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By josediaz
      good morning, this post I do it because you do not do anything of mods, so it would be good to leave it as an idea for a professional to do it, or so that at least someone teaches me how to do it, I have the idea of creating kadaj as a Sephiroth dlc, what do you think the idea ?, will someone believe it or would like to teach me to do mods for me to do it?

• By DaniZaya
      Hi, Dissidia Community!
      Well, I'm new to this, but I'll try to explain myself as best I can.
      Several months ago, I started a project, a mod for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep which replaced the textures, not only of Aqua, but of all the characters. These textures were fanmade versions of what might be Norted versions of the Kingdom Hearts characters.
      With the exception of Terranort, Ventusnort and Aquanort were editions that I did with Photoshop. Aquanort was then based on a version that someone did for XNA Lara.
      Time passed and the Tokyo Game Show arrived, where the Aquanort outfit was finally shown. Since then, I decided to change the textures again, resulting in an improved version. The previous texture was simply an "alternative" version.
      Despite having achieved what I set out to do at the beginning, I felt that I still wanted a lot more.
      It is not the first time that I am interested in Dissidia 012. Previously I shuffled this possibility, the possibility of creating a mod for Dissidia 012. However, I was not interested in reimporting a texture in a mod that already exists in Aqua. I wanted to import my model, which is the PS3 version of Kingdom Hearts II.5 ReMIX.
      I have made my attempts, but I have not succeeded. The tutorials that show on YouTube are all painful and never explain them well, besides being super old (And the quality is from those times).
      If someone could make this mod reality, it would be quite perfect. I would provide the texture (for private). I think I can link the 3D model here.
      Or if someone can share with me some good video tutorial to be able to do it by myself.
      PS: I have seen that someone intended to do the same. Do not be alarmed, because the author of the video shown in the other post had the idea thanks to me.
    • By Maknollram
      Hi guys, I'm not new to dissidia forums, but as it has changed, I'm here again. I do not want to go back doing mods, because I'm out of time, but I'll leave the ones I've already made for you to use. Enjoy it. (google translator)
      Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/nb5lx2bpzrpww/Duodecim_MOD
      youtube vid: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bbpa1wy49hk

• By josediaz
      Hello everyone, first of all forgive my bad English I am using a translator, do not use the things on the page very well,

a user called "Arturo Isai" create some textures for dissidia 012 about aquanort of Kingdom Hearts III, 
      however, he does not know how to convert into gmo, could someone help him so that we can enjoy the mod?

I leave the video link:

• By Frederyk_Strife4217
      Richter as Firion.
      He already has a PSP model in the form of the Dracula X Chronicles, so nothing would necessarily be needed to be created
      His shield could be the axe
      The Axe could be the Boomerang Cross
      The sword could be the Vampire Killer (hopefully be able to make it dangly)
      The staff could be Holy Water..I guess
      And the best part?
      the Spear could be the Grand Cross

Just imagine beating the hell out of Chaos with a giant crucifix

One problem:
      I have no idea how to do this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.