Sign in to follow this  
Nomad0fthedark

Meeting the Community

Hi there! I am new to this Community, and I'm not sure how to start interacting with people so this seemed like the best idea, nevertheless I'd like to talk with people about their favorite characters to use, their favorite in general, what characters they wanted in the game and all around anything to get to know some people in the community.

My personal mains are Tidus, Gabranth, and Kain to start this off.

Hello and welcome! Pritty

Tidus, Gabranth and Kain — are those your favorite Final Fantasy characters in general or you preferred their gameplay in Dissidia?

I played a lot of the characters throughout the series so let's just say Cloud of Darkness in DFF and Gilgamesh in DDFF. If I got to pick new characters, I'd probably go with Vincent and Fran. Maybe also Shadow and Aranea.

Did you play PSP Dissidias online? If you'd like, you can still play, just check out the Discord server (Social → Discord).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Frederyk_Strife4217
      Okay, how the hell do you mod stages?
      I can't seem to find any tutorials on the matter.
    • By Elmia
      il faut juste une imformation très important pour dissidia NT
    • By Azrael
      I have been out of the game for awhile. I am playing Dissidia  Duodecim on PPSSPP on my Windows Laptop.

I would like to know, step by step, how to properly use a Seifer GIM and GMO to import a Seifer MOD over the Squall character.

Please understand I'm just a lil' ol' redneck from Oklahoma and soldier boy. I ain't the most edgemucated when it comes to coding and so forth. If anyone has the patience and willingness to help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
    • By JoeLaCascade93
      Hey hi hello, i am a new player in dissidia nt and after completing the story i am planning to start the ranked multiplayer mode.
      Since i dont have a team and i will surely be with random persons i am looking for some mentor tips. I think it can help anyone for any stage of ranked.
      For those who are ready to help can you post your advices and your identity like this:

Main Character:
      Advices for this character:
      Advices for this type of class:
      Advices for team strategy:
      Advices to progress(moves, thinking etc...):

Thanks and sorry if it is wrote in a weird way i am not really good in english( french guy ya know). ^^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.