iruzu kamakura

modding ideas for 012 characters

I have milkshape but I'm new at it so if I learn how to use it these are the future mods I'm gonna make 

Persona 1 Mc over wol 

persona 2 mc over jecht

persona 5 mc over lighting

Knuckles over jecht 

vector over gilgamesh 

charm over shan

espio over onion knight

Persona 4 adachi over Kefka

Persona 4 yosuke over Zidane 

persona 4 kanji over jecht

persona 4 chief over prise

persona 4 yukiko over Terra

Kh2 Seifer over squall

Vocaliod len over Bartz

tales of legendia senel over Tifa

The bouncer sion over Tifa 

.Hack haseo over Zidane 

.hack Tsukasa over emperor 

.hack kite over Zidane

Tales of synphonia dawn aster over Bartz 

fate/extra Lee shu wen over Tifa 

Pts shikamaru over Vann 

Pts neji over prise

Pts Kiba over Zidane 

Pts Choji over gilgamesh 

Pts chunin sasuke over jecht

And that'd pretty much the mods I'm gonna make once I learn how to use noesis because most of them are from model-resources.com and let me know if these are some good ideas to anyone :3

Edited by iruzu kamakura
  • CoLove 1

perdonar mi mal inglés es que estoy usando un traductor, ¿noesis se usa para hacer mods? bueno es que solo me sirvió para visualizar los modelos de GMO

Edited by josediaz

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 12:29 PM, josediaz said:

perdonar mi mal inglés es que estoy usando un traductor, ¿noesis se usa para hacer mods? bueno es que solo me sirvió para visualizar los modelos de GMO

No problem I used a translator because I didn't understand what u said but I still have more modding ideas but trying to figure how to use milkshape :3

Edited by iruzu kamakura

is there any possibility of doing a mod of sephiroth crisis core or kajad of adventure chil ?, I know it used to be but the page is not there anymore, I am using the translator

21 hours ago, LuckyMog said:

Does anybody actually know why dissidia forums are down?

I have no clue but I do have some old models from dissidafourms on my dropbox so feel free to ask (not my models I just have a collection plus heres some new models and I did not make them and credits go to (I am me) on youtube look up project tales  and here's all the mods from dropbox this this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/amuas3w4nqteuma/AACOX4E8EtcE6pfj-0B2BhHfa?dl=0

Edited by iruzu kamakura

Hey thanks, I actually wasn't expecting that, if you want I have a Bahamut Fury and Bahamut Type 0 mod, it's in my game folder so it might take some time to make a copy though.

15 hours ago, LuckyMog said:

Hey thanks, I actually wasn't expecting that, if you want I have a Bahamut Fury and Bahamut Type 0 mod, it's in my game folder so it might take some time to make a copy though.

OK thanks I can save that as well with other mods ^○^

To be honest, I don't mod---yet but they must have been cool if we still had some of yours in the mix.

Plus I have to re-upload them to mediafire again because the mod files didn't save to the site.

100266-200.png

When Dissidia Forums went down allot of tutorials with it also disappeared too, it's only hard right now, because theres not much information on it anymore...

And we're new at it, eventually will get the hang of it.

4 hours ago, MageMasher said:

Have you thought about any other mod ideas? 

They say it's easier to mod using milkshape than Blender but Idk really.

yeah I have another model ideas somewhere on here I think o.o

It's actually pretty cool your learning how to rig models for Dissidia I've always wanted to learn but I never got around to figuring it out.

8 hours ago, MageMasher said:

It's actually pretty cool your learning how to rig models for Dissidia I've always wanted to learn but I never got around to figuring it out.

I'm still learning myself it's kinda complicated than dude bUT I'll figure it out lol

Yeah you got this I'm pretty sure if other people can do it you could too, I'll probably get there after awhile. 

Edited by MageMasher