Chris Shade

Chris Shade's Dissidia Model Imports

Hey Chris, I was wondering, you know the tifa mod with the jecht outfit that was made by eldritch esper, is it still possible to acquire it somehow? I've looked through everywhere and the only link is the one to the dissidiaforums, which doesn't work. Any help here?

On 1/5/2019 at 4:43 AM, Chris Shade said:

image.thumb.png.f69a78e3efdfb8057d8263f76ca2e55f.png 

So is anyone here a fan of Magical Girls?

Can't wait to give this a whirl. Is this Fate model from Magical Battle Arena or the Nanoha PSP games?

On 1/7/2019 at 5:40 AM, GenesisGamma6 said:

Can't wait to give this a whirl. Is this Fate model from Magical Battle Arena or the Nanoha PSP games?

From Magical Battle Arena NEXT. Problem is that the thing has so many triangles that I can't actually have her transform whenever Lightning uses different weapons like that old Erza Scarlet. Most I could probably do is give her alternative gmos to use, one each for Lightning, Sonic, and Blaze forms.

Edited by Chris Shade

8 hours ago, Chris Shade said:

From Magical Battle Arena NEXT. Problem is that the thing has so many triangles that I can't actually have her transform whenever Lightning uses different weapons like that old Erza Scarlet. Most I could probably do is give her alternative gmos to use, one each for Lightning, Sonic, and Blaze forms.

I can't recall if the Nanoha PSP models were actually ripped from the game for use. If they were and the poly count is lower, maybe you could have used those instead. Fate only had her normal and Sonic forms there.

16 hours ago, GenesisGamma6 said:

I can't recall if the Nanoha PSP models were actually ripped from the game for use. If they were and the poly count is lower, maybe you could have used those instead. Fate only had her normal and Sonic forms there.

I found no uploads of it. The only trace I found were to a tool to rip them made on a Chinese blog, but the MediaFire link is dead and nobody re-uploaded it.

I like the movieverse design but the Sonic Form model that comes from the movieverse design is lackluster. At least the original design has a separate sonic form model that changed appearance.

I guess it depends on whether you feel like tossing in a separate model for EX mode. If yes, go with original design. If no, movie design.