Chris Shade

Chris Shade's Dissidia Model Imports

4 hours ago, GenesisGamma6 said:

As you have both Level 0 and Level X-0 for Genm, the Gashacon Breaker would be suitable as his usage of the Bugvisor is mainly when he's in his Level 2 form. Perhaps put that over Jecht?

I said before, the model poly count is too high for me to use both in one mod. I can only pick one form to use. Either Level 0, Level X-0, Level 2, or Level X.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I feel Dark Kiva would work better without a weapon and should go over Golbez. While King did have access to the Zanvat Sword, he chucked it into Castle Doran and never used it. Otoya and Taiga never used it either for obvious reasons.

Okay then, I can put him over Golbez. Though there is the idea of putting him over Exdeath with the Zanvat Sword.

Mad Rogue's main firearm is the Nebulasteam Gun, I believe. Transteam Gun is when he used the Night Rogue suit.

Then I don't know which weapon replaces which of Laguna's guns.

On another note, i just remembered that Kamen Rider Eternal was a thing and am putting him in the list. Maybe Cecil? His model is easy enough to extract from Chou Climax Heroes. But who to put him over?

Edited by Chris Shade

5 hours ago, Chris Shade said:

I said before, the model poly count is too high for me to use both in one mod. I can only pick one form to use. Either Level 0, Level X-0, Level 2, or Level X.

Okay then, I can put him over Golbez. Though there is the idea of putting him over Exdeath with the Zanvat Sword.

Then I don't know which weapon replaces which of Laguna's guns.

On another note, i just remembered that Kamen Rider Eternal was a thing and am putting him in the list. Maybe Cecil? His model is easy enough to extract from Chou Climax Heroes. But who to put him over?

In my last post, I was referring to using either the Level 0 or the Level X-0 model for the Genm mod with the Gashacon Breaker since you already mentioned you can't do both. Still wonder if you can use the Level 2 or Level X models for other mods.

Nebulasteam Gun for Mad Rogue. Pretty sure he used that as his main firearm. The other weapons like Transteam Gun or Kaizoku Hassyar can go over Laguna's other firearms like the shotgun and sniper rifle.

Is your Eternal model the one with the cape used by Katsumi or the Red Flare capeless one used by Jun Kazu? If you're doing a Cecil mod, I assume you can insert both models in there. Otherwise, I don't know which other Dissidia character uses a small knife as their main weapon.

2 hours ago, GenesisGamma6 said:

Nebulasteam Gun for Mad Rogue. Pretty sure he used that as his main firearm. The other weapons like Transteam Gun or Kaizoku Hassyar can go over Laguna's other firearms like the shotgun and sniper rifle.

Laguna has

- Machine Gun (main gun)
- Shotgun
- Sniper Rifle
- Missile Launcher
- Rocket Launcher
- That Bigass thing he stands on in his EX Burst. Dunno if Build's guns fit that number or if they even fit.

2 hours ago, GenesisGamma6 said:

Is your Eternal model the one with the cape used by Katsumi or the Red Flare capeless one used by Jun Kazu? If you're doing a Cecil mod, I assume you can insert both models in there. Otherwise, I don't know which other Dissidia character uses a small knife as their main weapon.

The one with the cape, but some texture edit and deleting of meshes can make him match the Red Flare. Thing is, I don't consider Jun Kazu as Eternal at ALL.

11 minutes ago, Chris Shade said:

Laguna has

- Machine Gun (main gun)
- Shotgun
- Sniper Rifle
- Missile Launcher
- Rocket Launcher
- That Bigass thing he stands on in his EX Burst. Dunno if Build's guns fit that number or if they even fit.

The one with the cape, but some texture edit and deleting of meshes can make him match the Red Flare. Thing is, I don't consider Jun Kazu as Eternal at ALL.

Remember that in Build canon, Utsumi's great at reverse engineering so you can assume that any of Build's firearms, he can replicate. So my suggestions for weapon replacements...

- Machine Gun (main gun) = Hawk Gatlinger
- Shotgun - Drill Crusher in Gun Mode
- Sniper Rifle - Nebulasteam Gun in Rifle Mode
- Missile Launcher - Kaizoku Hassyar
- Rocket Launcher -  Space Ride Arm (from the Rocket Fullbottle)
- That Bigass thing he stands on in his EX Burst. Dunno if Build's guns fit that number or if they even fit. - Fullbottle Buster in Cannon Mode is probably the closest I can think of.

True, Jun Kazu was only a temporary Eternal. Again, the problem is thinking who would work enough with Eternal since his only personal weapon is that knife of his.

3 hours ago, GenesisGamma6 said:

Remember that in Build canon, Utsumi's great at reverse engineering so you can assume that any of Build's firearms, he can replicate. So my suggestions for weapon replacements...

- Machine Gun (main gun) = Hawk Gatlinger
- Shotgun - Drill Crusher in Gun Mode
- Sniper Rifle - Nebulasteam Gun in Rifle Mode
- Missile Launcher - Kaizoku Hassyar
- Rocket Launcher -  Space Ride Arm (from the Rocket Fullbottle)
- That Bigass thing he stands on in his EX Burst. Dunno if Build's guns fit that number or if they even fit. - Fullbottle Buster in Cannon Mode is probably the closest I can think of.

I think I'll use the Transteam Gun in Rifle mode for the Rocket Launcher, since Blood Stalk used the Rocket Fullbottle in it before.

3 hours ago, GenesisGamma6 said:

True, Jun Kazu was only a temporary Eternal. Again, the problem is thinking who would work enough with Eternal since his only personal weapon is that knife of his.

I'll put Eternal over Cecil without him changing forms between Light and Dark. He'll just be a Rider using both darkness and light.

I completely suck at teaching anything, so it's impossible for me to write tutorials.

But not "generous"? What the hell does that mean?

On another note, I have one of the Riders rigged. Plenty more to go.

• CoLove 1
  • OMKefka 1
  • NoWay 1

Oh wow, what self-righteous pompous git. Coming from someone that doesn't even know forum etiquette and spams everywhere. Poisonous words like yours are the reason why nobody helps you, man.

I'd like see you write a tutorial then, if you are such a better person than me.

EDIT: on another note, does anyone know if there is a model of Kamen Rider Yuuki's Savage Gasher? anywhere? I already have the Gaoh Gasher, just need the Savage gasher.

Edited by Chris Shade
  • OMKefka 1
  • NoWay 1

18 minutes ago, Chris Shade said:

Oh wow, what self-righteous pompous git. Coming from someone that doesn't even know forum etiquette and spams everywhere. Poisonous words like yours are the reason why nobody helps you, man.

I'd like see you write a tutorial then, if you are such a better person than me.

I agree with you Chris. His attitude stinks, plus Isai doesn't even share the mods he creates and just shows them on the forums...HE JUST SHOWS OFF!

I don't know how you assumed that Chris isn't generous. If anything, I'm the one who isn't generous at all. I can confirm that Chris tells the truth, he's really bad at teaching nor is he obligated to do so hence why he refused.

Please enough of this fighting. We're all just doing what we want in the end. If you want to teach other people, then go ahead. 
If you don't want to share the mods you make, it's also fine since I too have mods that I refuse to share no matter what.

Although I also saw someone retexture some of my mods to make characters from Kemono Friends, pretty funny but I'm okay with it.

• CoLove 1

So apparently trying to stick a gamer driver on Dangerous Zombie to make Level X-0 is waaay too high poly. In fact, the Gashacon Breaker itself is high poly. which is a pain in the ass.

what tool is that?

Besides, the Gashacon Breaker is asymmetrical on both axis.

EDIT: So I pretty much finalised the list of Dark Riders and who they go over.

Dark Decade - Bartz
Dark Kabuto - Tidus
Dark Ghost  - Garland
Dark Drive  - Squall
Dark Kiva   - Exdeath
Genm        - Jecht
Mad Rogue   - Laguna
Ryuga       - Cloud
Orga        - Sephiroth
Sorceror    - Emperor Mateus
Nega        - Vaan
Eternal     - Cecil

So far I've done Ryuga, Genm, Dark Ghost and Dark Kabuto. 4 down, 8 more to go

Edited by Chris Shade

On 4/28/2019 at 8:03 PM, Chris Shade said:

what tool is that?

Besides, the Gashacon Breaker is asymmetrical on both axis.

EDIT: So I pretty much finalised the list of Dark Riders and who they go over.

Dark Decade - Bartz
Dark Kabuto - Tidus
Dark Ghost  - Garland
Dark Drive  - Squall
Dark Kiva   - Exdeath
Genm        - Jecht
Mad Rogue   - Laguna
Ryuga       - Cloud
Orga        - Sephiroth
Sorceror    - Emperor Mateus
Nega        - Vaan
Eternal     - Cecil

So far I've done Ryuga, Genm, Dark Ghost and Dark Kabuto. 4 down, 8 more to go

Sounds like an awesome pack. Hey, do you think since you're making a Kamen Rider pack that maybe power ranger/super sentai mods have a chance in the future?

Not really, first off, not much of a fan of the sentai series. Each sentai is a team, which means I can't just pick and choose one particular character, I don't have the models. And I've only seen like, 2 sentais

4 hours ago, Chris Shade said:

Not really, first off, not much of a fan of the sentai series. Each sentai is a team, which means I can't just pick and choose one particular character, I don't have the models. And I've only seen like, 2 sentais

Ok, I was just curious. I wish you luck on the Kamen Rider pack and the Megaman BN mods.

Mod Note:

If people seem like parts of a conversation is missing in this thread, it's because I pressed the handy "flag as a spammer" button on a certain trouble maker. Would have taken care of the issue sooner, but my computer was borked until recently. Thank you for your patience.

• CoLove 1

2 hours ago, Chris Shade said:

Mad Rogue and Nega are half done,

Eternal is done.

I would've been done with more, but real life(and my social one) took a priority.

Cool, glad to hear you're making good progress and that you're doing well IRL.

So I have half of the Dark Kamen Rider mod pack done, but then I remembered that Gaim had Bujin Gaim and Black Baron, two relatively minor characters that were not in the main series. Should I add them? Which one? Or both?

Zangetsu stage show

13 hours ago, Chris Shade said:

So I have half of the Dark Kamen Rider mod pack done, but then I remembered that Gaim had Bujin Gaim and Black Baron, two relatively minor characters that were not in the main series. Should I add them? Which one? Or both?

Technically, those guys are just colour palette swaps. Hell, you can even add in a Proto Gaim mod from the Zangetsu stage show.

https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Aym

Edited by GenesisGamma6

14 hours ago, Chris Shade said:

I say both. but it's your call.