Haussenkraft

Haussenkraft's Mod Collection

On 1/8/2019 at 12:53 PM, Haussenkraft said:

Extella Link, anyone? Managed to rip every character in the game
Though most of the models are too highpoly but I can at least edit them to be lower

qvrHUQI.png
042rhcC.png
74CDy7i.png
TyH8tOt.png
fHlXh82.png
A3YcFqC.png

Haussenkraft, have you finished the custom model import for that Nero swimsuit? Or is it doable?

Kallen Kaslana for Squall

mzjqrZN.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pg7jjejmo5ftjv8/

Great Statue God (Ganesha) for Exdeath

9YKWsMc.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qctj3z1nvff8erd/

Medea Lily for Yuna

hgpGEMR.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ic0w2ztushdv91b/

• CoLove 55

Hi. I'm a fan of your mods and can I ask something about your mod-making?

did you make the mod about sol badguy for Jecht? I watched the modeling image and search for a long time in your mediafire, but I can't find it. (Because of my bad english, I can't find well, too)

And today I read this topic and find that you didn't say about that mode since you upload the modeling image, and I'm wondering that you made sol badguy mod.

On 5/17/2019 at 7:03 AM, Haussenkraft said:

Which of these three should I do first?
I've been wanting to do at least one of them for a while now

R9mLSAK.png

zX5VRQg.png

2HX9YgA.png

Uptate soon ?

First of all, Happy New Year Sir, and thank you for the new updated mods in your youtube channel. Those new mods are indeed wonderful New Year gifts!

Anyway, I just downloaded your updated Nobunaga (Laguna) model and I have to say that it looks AMAZING!!! (the other new models look great as well!)

I have to say that it is now my favorite Mod model next to Sakura Yae Unforgotten Apostle and 2B Nier Automata.

So while I was happily enjoying viewing the said model (Nobunaga with attachment) in the ingame museum collection using my android PPSSPP 1.9.4, suddenly something caught my attention.

I am not sure whether it is my eyes or the textures or the viewing angle or whatever reason, I just can't help but notice that Nobunaga's Katana seems to have a small 'glitch' near the end of the blade, it is as if there are 2 sets of blades overlapping.

Is it suppose to be like that or is it because of the PPSSPP emulator's fault?

That small graphical bug got me triggered! LOL, and I simply had to post this and ask you, so I am sorry for bothering you over such a very minor thing.

And also, in order to use the 'Nobunaga WITH attachments' edat model, I had to un-tick the Setting / System / Fast Memory (unstable) option, however the 'Nobunaga WITHOUT attachment' edat just crashes back to character select screen whenever I try to view the model in the museum collection and I dunno how to fix that.

Included is the screenshot of the small graphical giltch (Did I mention that thingy got me triggered?) XD

Minor things aside, thanks again Sir for your wonderful mods and have a nice day!

nobunaga blade.jpg

On 1/1/2020 at 10:22 PM, Blitz said:

First of all, Happy New Year Sir, and thank you for the new updated mods in your youtube channel. Those new mods are indeed wonderful New Year gifts!

Anyway, I just downloaded your updated Nobunaga (Laguna) model and I have to say that it looks AMAZING!!! (the other new models look great as well!)

I have to say that it is now my favorite Mod model next to Sakura Yae Unforgotten Apostle and 2B Nier Automata.

So while I was happily enjoying viewing the said model (Nobunaga with attachment) in the ingame museum collection using my android PPSSPP 1.9.4, suddenly something caught my attention.

I am not sure whether it is my eyes or the textures or the viewing angle or whatever reason, I just can't help but notice that Nobunaga's Katana seems to have a small 'glitch' near the end of the blade, it is as if there are 2 sets of blades overlapping.

Is it suppose to be like that or is it because of the PPSSPP emulator's fault?

That small graphical bug got me triggered! LOL, and I simply had to post this and ask you, so I am sorry for bothering you over such a very minor thing.

And also, in order to use the 'Nobunaga WITH attachments' edat model, I had to un-tick the Setting / System / Fast Memory (unstable) option, however the 'Nobunaga WITHOUT attachment' edat just crashes back to character select screen whenever I try to view the model in the museum collection and I dunno how to fix that.

Included is the screenshot of the small graphical giltch (Did I mention that thingy got me triggered?) XD

Minor things aside, thanks again Sir for your wonderful mods and have a nice day!

nobunaga blade.jpg

for the "without attachment" edat, you need to uncheck "fast memory" in your system settings, which is why that specific mod will only work on PPSSPP and not on actual PSPs

also it seems i uploaded the wrong gmo for nobu smh, i'll have the link fixed later

• CoLove 1
  • Upvote 1