Sign in to follow this  
PsYkiiiK

1v1s

Game will be dead without them. GG. People were saying Ninja theory is good at balancing but they've never made anything balanced. HP spam for days in 3v3. Seems deep and well made. Sure there can be more to it than that, but all the general populace will see is running away and HP spam. 

Edited by PsYkiiiK

I mean if you're gonna complain about how YOU think the game should be played based on the short amount of time judging by your post only makes you look bad. Especially when the game has always been thriving in Japan and ranked is very much alive

Sounds like you just have ass teammates, come to the discord and we can show you some stuff

https://discord.gg/qazzgH

Edited by Squall

Well, not to be a negative Nancy, but the game is in fact super shallow. 1v1s would be boring as hell so cancel that and even the top rated people have to simply ignore a yshtola spamming holy and go attack something else if they're playing melee (pressing square over and over is a top tier tactic and don't say no because I watch it over and over in Crystal.) I don't have a problem with zoners, I just think I have a gripe with how simple the game is honestly. The only "hard" part, after you learn what each character is capable of, is coordination. 

Either way it's definitely a fun game. 

Edited by PsYkiiiK

To me 1v1s are more fun in NT than they were in 012, since I'm not sitting in a corner for an hour farming Assist before not doing anything for the next half hour because nobody wants to play aggressive. If you don't play aggressive in NT you lose.

But yes, teamwork is important in a game based around teamwork. Good job, you identified the point.