Hey all I'll be running a SMALL (depending on entrants) Tournament on February 24 at 5:00PM EST that will be 2v2 all proceeds will be donated to a Charity (TBD) related towards Black History month! HMU in comments and on PSN @ Shapeless Tamer. 

The Tournament is as specified 2v2 Best of 3.

Characters will be Winner Locked so as follows, (M1 = Blind, M2 Loser Chance to change) ETC until a team wins 2.

Thanks all and STAY TAME!

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Elmia
      il faut juste une imformation très important pour dissidia NT
    • By cherryisaac
      So I've gotten quite a few comments on my old mod videos on YouTube about people wanting links to my mods. After finding out that dissidiaforums got deleted in 2014 shortly after I left the mod scene and people still interested in my mods I've decided to reupload them here for you all to enjoy. I will also try to upload other mods that I can find on my laptop.
      Themed Characters (Not mine)
      Custom Stage Mods

Themed Stage Mods
    • By Azrael
      I have been out of the game for awhile. I am playing Dissidia  Duodecim on PPSSPP on my Windows Laptop.

I would like to know, step by step, how to properly use a Seifer GIM and GMO to import a Seifer MOD over the Squall character.

Please understand I'm just a lil' ol' redneck from Oklahoma and soldier boy. I ain't the most edgemucated when it comes to coding and so forth. If anyone has the patience and willingness to help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
    • By JoeLaCascade93
      Hey hi hello, i am a new player in dissidia nt and after completing the story i am planning to start the ranked multiplayer mode.
      Since i dont have a team and i will surely be with random persons i am looking for some mentor tips. I think it can help anyone for any stage of ranked.
      For those who are ready to help can you post your advices and your identity like this:

Main Character:
      Advices for this character:
      Advices for this type of class:
      Advices for team strategy:
      Advices to progress(moves, thinking etc...):

Thanks and sorry if it is wrote in a weird way i am not really good in english( french guy ya know). ^^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.