Shinigami

Upload my old download mods in my laptop

Since the old dissida forums is shut down and many mods have been delete or cant be found + recover , I upload my DLC folder made by dissDLCToolKit from years ago.
This folder has many mods i download and put in my PSP/GAME contain :
+ KH Mods : Sora , Roxas , Riku , Kairi-Namine , Mickey , all members of OGXIII , KHBBS trio  ...
+ FF Mods : Angeal , Genesis , Vincent Valentine , Zack Fair, Seymour Gado , Lulu , Wakka , Yuna White+Black Mages + Songtress Costume , Zell ,Rinoa, Seifer...
+ FF Type-0 : Almost Class Zero char + some other ( Cid , Kurasame , Caetuna ... )
+ Misc Mods : Hatsune Miku , Tokisaki Kurumi , Kirito + Asuna ...
+ BGM : track + OST from FF ,KH , Persona , DAL ... ( You can see the name of song by view the readme.txt file in BGM Slot Folder )
( Notes : Sorry if this mods made by you and i don't credits the name of the creator because i can't remember >.< )

You can easily check the entry slot or Player object entry edat file by click the readme.text in the Mod folder .
Wish this help you if you are desperately searching for the old mods that cant be found .
Here are the link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LVSfsDOIVeKhQpEzigNynCjsKYUW_5Wv/view

P/s : Sorry for my bad English ( It's not my mother language btw ) . Have a nice day !

Edited by Shinigami
  • CoLove 1