It's hard to find AHP opponents. Let people know that you can play in this thread below!

If anyone wishes to play me, I've both JP and NA AHP.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Matnyaga
      Hi guys,
      Is there a discord or some form of messaging to co-ordinate Ad-hoc party matches?
      I just got a PS3 and I wish to get into the scene.

EDIT: Found it! If anyone is new here as well, this is the link: https://discord.gg/a44rneC
    • By Amyrakunejo
      So, I've figured this whole thing out, and soon will be offering custom BGM DLC packs.
      Right now, I've not finished any sets, but I do have a few made.
      I will share the song list with you:
      Completed songs:
      Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride (original version) (Currently attached to Kefka and Phantom Train) (audio ripped from Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Wii)
      Living Colour - Cult of Personality (Re-Recorded version for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and Guitar Hero: Smash Hits) (Currently attached to Gilgamesh and M.S. Prima Vista)
      Shinedown - Sound of Madness (Explicit) (Currently attached to Sephiroth and Planet's Core)
      Metallica - Dyers' Eve (Explicit) (Currently attached to Cloud, Sephiroth and Planet's Core)
      DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames (Currently attached to Warrior of Light, Chaos and Edge of Madness)
      These next songs are from an RPG made with RPG Maker VX Ace, by the name Luxaren Allure, which is a Yuri game (and quite lovely).
      In this order:
      Luxaren Allure (heard at the title screen and in various parts of the game) (currently attached to all female protagonists as well as Order's Sanctuary)
      NEW - Intensity (G Danger - I was able to loop it in Audacity but that did NOT carry over in the ATRAC conversion (or it may of been ignored by GoldWave)) (attached to all villains short of Golbez, Kuja and Chaos as well as all stages short of Lunar Subterrane, Crystal World, Order of Sanctuary, Crystal Tower, Phantom Train and M.S. Prima Vista)
      Battle 1 (one of two standard battle BGM) (no attachments)
      Battle 2 (no attachments)
      Boss Battle 1 (one of three boss battle BGM) (no attachments)
      Boss Battle 2 (no attachments)
      Boss Battle 3 (no attachments)
      Final Battle (the battle BGM heard whilst fighting the final boss of the game) (no attachments)
      Castle Darkloft (a very ominous and eerie dungeon BGM that is also used as a cutscene BGM in various parts of the game usually involving the main antagonist) (Currently attached to Golbez, Exdeath, The Rift, and a couple others I don't remember off the top of my head)
      A few songs that I am working on:
      G Danger (still working on getting the ATRAC conversion to recognize the loop made in Audacity)
      Scary Piano (in the works, still trying to get the tempos right)
      Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town (I would think this as a perfect group BGM for the grouping of Zidane/Squall/Bartz) (also, getting the original version for this)
      America, F*ck Yeah (I like the movie, I like the song, fight me)
      That's all for now. I'll update as I have packs available.
    • By Amyrakunejo
      So, I've pretty much completed the game, as far as all the main modes go (yes, I even beat Feral Chaos and it is awesome to play as him because of his unique Ex Burst), but it wasn't until I beat 013 (yeah, I beat 000 before completing 013 - fight me) that I noticed this...
      Every so often, when reviewing fmv clips in the Theater, I'd get a screenshot with moogles populating it, but only if I left the cursor on it. If I move the cursor once and then back, that vanished unless I do a bunch of cursor movement. I watch these clips, to see nothing spectacular or different.
      I did search for this, and have seen where Mognet explains this, though I've yet to see the mail regarding this (I've probably seen every mail message at least ten times by now)...
      Is there anything to this? If there is, I'd like to know. I do have all the clips unlocked (some of these were a MEGA PITA to get).
      On another note...I think the secondary game ending is damn sad...anyone else?
    • By Dz_
      Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HrwpENrpOXUAxNJYG1jV1s-oGfZ5EdNTzvNgt2vCLyU/edit?usp=sharing

The list is made up of MU values as half the weight, the other half from professional opinion. MU values are made up of frame data and recent tournament placement. Professional opinion is made up of player skill, the meta, and recent representation.
      Credits to HYNE for all the beautiful graphic work.
      BashBros involved in updating the tier list include Ehx, Yunoa, Wheelz, JT, Blakklite and myself.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.