Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RaveYagami
      So, uhmm been wondering dissidia community and the community before this, i've already obtain these dlc, but someday my laptop which have a lot of my dlc, have broken. I've rebuilding my characters and only last 4 of my wishlist, they are,
      1. Omega MKIII

2. Ifrit

3. Vanitas - Ventus Birth by Sleep

4. Raiden Metal Gear Solid Reveangence

If any of the commuter who have these dlc would be appreciated especially from me and for everyone, (or maybe it could be an idea for creating the mod haha) i'm looking forward for them. thank you...
    • By Maknollram
      Hi guys, I'm not new to dissidia forums, but as it has changed, I'm here again. I do not want to go back doing mods, because I'm out of time, but I'll leave the ones I've already made for you to use. Enjoy it. (google translator)
      Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/nb5lx2bpzrpww/Duodecim_MOD
      youtube vid: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bbpa1wy49hk

• By Frederyk_Strife4217
      Okay, how the hell do you mod stages?
      I can't seem to find any tutorials on the matter.
    • By Elmia
      il faut juste une imformation très important pour dissidia NT
    • By Azrael
      I have been out of the game for awhile. I am playing Dissidia  Duodecim on PPSSPP on my Windows Laptop.

I would like to know, step by step, how to properly use a Seifer GIM and GMO to import a Seifer MOD over the Squall character.

Please understand I'm just a lil' ol' redneck from Oklahoma and soldier boy. I ain't the most edgemucated when it comes to coding and so forth. If anyone has the patience and willingness to help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.