He-ManKilledGIJOE

J.E.N.O.V.A Mod ?

Does anyone have any of the J.E.N.O.V.A mods for Cloud of Darkness? I've been searching for a while but have yet to find one download link. The one by Ookami was my fav. I lost it when my computer was stolen. Surprise! Suprise! Dissidia forums went down right after. Thanks to everone who still Imports mods. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SquallSaysWhatever
      I've spent all day searching for mods, and trying to figure out the modding tools but making no headway, and I'm about at my wit's end. I figure somebody more experienced with this sort of thing could probably make the things I want in a fraction of the time it would take for me to try to make them myself. The things I want don't sound terribly complex on paper, so hopefully they won't be complex in practice either. I would greatly appreciate if anybody could help! (I would also like it if any mods you provide me have all of the necessary files. I learned from my digging around that some mods dodn't have assist data, it seems.)

First off, if possible, I would like if somebody could provide me with all of the ingame costumes for some characters in the form of DLC. I would like to use the DLC Toolkit (which is the one thing I did sort of figure out how to use, kind of) to rearrange the order of these costumes so that I can play with them in story mode and fight against computer controlled enemies using my preferred costumes. The characters I want the costumes of are WoL, Firion, Onion Knight, CoD, Cecil, Kain, Bartz, Gilgamesh, Terra, Sephiroth, Tidus, and Jecht.
      I would also appreciate it if somebody could provide me with a spreadsheet of the official DLC costumes and music. For some reason, I can't seem to get the toolkit to generate one. I might need it so that I can know which DLC slots are used by the official DLC, so that I don't make anything overlap by accident.

With that out of the way, on to the actual mods I would like to have.

Cecil's Alt 2 outfit with him using a sword in both regular form and EX Mode.
      Cecil's DLC 1 outfit with him using a sword in both regular form and EX Mode.
      Kain's Alt 1 outfit with the EX Mode outfit of his Normal costume.
      Gilgamesh's Alt 2 outfit with the EX Mode outfit of his Normal costume.
      Gabranth's Normal outfit with him wearing his helmet in both regular form and EX Mode.
      Cecil's DLC 1 outfit with the hair of his Alt 2 outfit. (Swapping the heads might be all you need to do?)
      Terra's Alt 2 outfit with green hair, and the EX Mode of her Normal outfit.
      agl89's "Classic Terra" mod with the EX Mode of Terra's Normal outfit.
      The mod for Bartz that turns him into Serge from Chrono Cross, with the assist files it appears to be missing. I've uploaded it here for ease of access:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/kmb5mhp9vmekctj/Bartz+-DLC+2-+Serge+(Chrono+Cross).zip
      EDIT: I would also like Sephiroth's Normal outfit with that weird pink and yellow thing under his coat removed, and the little line of beads hanging from his right bracelet removed.
      EDIT 2: I would also like Cloud's Normal outfit, but with his clothes made more purple, to closer resemble what he looked like in FF7.

Moving away from costumes, I would like to replace a song in the game. I would like to replace Duodecim's character select theme "Heroes", with the original Dissidia's character select theme "Battle Preparations". I always thought it was a far more hype-inducing song. I don't know how difficult it is to outright replace songs in the game rather than just add more, but if it's not difficult, I may have more songs I would like replaced. But this is all for now.

Lastly, I don't know if something like this would be remotely possible or not, but would it be possible to make the cursor on the character select screen start on Warrior of Light instead of Lightning?

Thank you for reading, and I would greatly, hugely appreciate it if you can help me with these!
    • By roman
      Any body can helps me how to make texture step by step and how to inside texture to carakter, I want to make it by my self
    • By Logitech971
      Good day I am offering my dissidia duodecim official dlc list  
      with 2 corrected dlc's tifa's amano artwork has white hair while the dlc doesn't I have corrected it to have white hair 
      similar thing with sephiroth not having his 3 wings out in normal that also has been corrected by me 
      I am willing to share for in return the only dlc I am missing are the following dlc's file in their onw separate folder's: Cecil's knight of the twin moons,dlc squall's kh1 dlc,lightning's ayabread dlc,Gilgamesh tpe-0 dlc  
      aside from the missing ones I got all the other's so if you want any just look at the list below 

• By Logitech971
      Good day I am offering my dissidia duodecim official dlc list  
      with 2 corrected dlc's tifa's amano artwork has white hair while the dlc doesn't I have corrected it to have white hair 
      similar thing with sephiroth not having his 3 wings out in normal that also has been corrected by me 
      I am willing to share for in return the only dlc I am missing are the following dlc's file in their onw separate folder's: Cecil's knight of the twin moons,dlc squall's kh1 dlc,lightning's ayabread dlc,Gilgamesh tpe-0 dlc  
      aside from the missing ones I got all the other's so if you want any just look at the list below 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.