Sign in to follow this  
Maquinon22

How can I create mods for dissidia 012 final fantasy?

I'm with ya really wanted to learn but it seems that some of the modding and rigging tools aren't available.

Been looking for Dissidia Modding Suites but cant find it at all :(.

What tools do you have can you share them?

• Upvote 3

I suppose I could write up a guide to modding, but first, I'm gonna need to make a mod from scratch, I guess. Documentation is gonna be a bitch

Edited by Chris Shade

Well i dont want to make unnecessary trouble for you to do all that work.

I mainly need assistance with modding tools and i want to learn how to import and rig models whether from a model resource or rip them myself.

I'm pretty proficient with a computer i just need a lil guidance so if you make the guides everyone who is interested will benefit but i'm NOT trying to give you work i know documentation can  tedious especially if u plan to make a video. 

Before the old forums went down i wanted to make a Modpack for personal use but i lost all my data from back then. now Im barely finding any of the really cool mods for my final fantasy pack 😞 .....So now im just gonna  learn I've always wanted to and now i have a lil time.

• Upvote 3

On 11/22/2018 at 12:35 AM, Chris Shade said:

I suppose I could write up a guide to modding, but first, I'm gonna need to make a mod from scratch, I guess. Documentation is gonna be a bitch

if u do make a mod, can you make trunks from DBZ? In your tutorial?

I believe I still have a lot of the tools used when I worked with mods. I've been making sure I still know how to use them lately, but if anyone's missing something or needs help with mods, I might be able to help.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Maquinon22 said:

Deraj8, could you help make a tutorial on how to make mods in Dissidia 012 step by step, or can not you?

The conversion to gmo process?