Frederyk_Strife4217

I find this very odd

I'm honestly surprised no one has thought to make and nude or nsfw mods for Dissidia.

I mean, if Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep have nsfw mods...then how come Dissidia was left pure?

Were there mods, but were lost when dissidia forums went down?

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By josediaz
      good afternoon, as many of the mods that I have been looking for would have realized were of DestvoL, therefore aprobecho to request help at once to look for some of their mods which I will leave in the images, greetings

• By josediaz
      good afternoon, I would like to know if someone owns this sephiroth mod crisis core made by DestvoL? Note: do not confuse with the advent child, the crisis core has the shortest hair

• By josediaz
      I'm looking for the 2 mods of Aya Brea made by Destvol, can someone help me?

• By RaveYagami
      So, uhmm been wondering dissidia community and the community before this, i've already obtain these dlc, but someday my laptop which have a lot of my dlc, have broken. I've rebuilding my characters and only last 4 of my wishlist, they are,
      1. Omega MKIII

2. Ifrit

3. Vanitas - Ventus Birth by Sleep

4. Raiden Metal Gear Solid Reveangence

If any of the commuter who have these dlc would be appreciated especially from me and for everyone, (or maybe it could be an idea for creating the mod haha) i'm looking forward for them. thank you...
    • By SocialJusticeTrashmouth
      Dunno if this is exactly the right place or way to ask about this. but I've been scouring these forums for a day or so now. and I was just kinda curious I guess if there are any lost mods to add in FFVI characters?

I managed to find one to add a Setzer costume over Kuja, forgot where. but that was cool. I heard of a couple of mod projects from ages ago that wanted to add Celes and Locke in but I can't find any evidence of that ever having been completed. so if it did, it was only posted on DF.
      I'm mostly trying to find a Locke mod. I feel like with a model putting him over Zidane would have been a no brainer. but either it's been done and I haven't found it, or nobody's done it before. 
      Really just curious I guess if there are any I'm missing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.