Hi, Dissidia Community!

Well, I'm new to this, but I'll try to explain myself as best I can.

Several months ago, I started a project, a mod for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep which replaced the textures, not only of Aqua, but of all the characters. These textures were fanmade versions of what might be Norted versions of the Kingdom Hearts characters.

Alerón

screenshot_20190114_114232_youtube_by_danizaya_dcx1che-pre.jpg

With the exception of Terranort, Ventusnort and Aquanort were editions that I did with Photoshop. Aquanort was then based on a version that someone did for XNA Lara.

Time passed and the Tokyo Game Show arrived, where the Aquanort outfit was finally shown. Since then, I decided to change the textures again, resulting in an improved version. The previous texture was simply an "alternative" version.

Alerón

dcx1c8k-4cb88b81-8a5f-42e4-ba50-388a9bb8

dctdnmr-be19e0bc-8fd7-43a6-8710-d020fa1c

Despite having achieved what I set out to do at the beginning, I felt that I still wanted a lot more.

It is not the first time that I am interested in Dissidia 012. Previously I shuffled this possibility, the possibility of creating a mod for Dissidia 012. However, I was not interested in reimporting a texture in a mod that already exists in Aqua. I wanted to import my model, which is the PS3 version of Kingdom Hearts II.5 ReMIX.

I have made my attempts, but I have not succeeded. The tutorials that show on YouTube are all painful and never explain them well, besides being super old (And the quality is from those times).

If someone could make this mod reality, it would be quite perfect. I would provide the texture (for private). I think I can link the 3D model here.

Or if someone can share with me some good video tutorial to be able to do it by myself.

PS: I have seen that someone intended to do the same. Do not be alarmed, because the author of the video shown in the other post had the idea thanks to me.

Edited by DaniZaya

Lemme tell you something, character models are the same between the PSP version of Aqua and the version of her from KH2.5.

The only difference between them is the resolution of the textures, which might be an issue because Dissidia 012 has file size limitations for their GMO, and textures are the second biggest parts of a GMO to take up file space, next to the animations.

The only model differences between PSP version of BBS and the ReMIX is the poly count of the playable keyblades. Everything else is just higher resolution textures.

3 hours ago, Chris Shade said:

Lemme tell you something, character models are the same between the PSP version of Aqua and the version of her from KH2.5.

The only difference between them is the resolution of the textures, which might be an issue because Dissidia 012 has file size limitations for their GMO, and textures are the second biggest parts of a GMO to take up file space, next to the animations.

The only model differences between PSP version of BBS and the ReMIX is the poly count of the playable keyblades. Everything else is just higher resolution textures.

I know, but the fact is that Aquanort textures are created with this PS3 model. The PSP model has a flaw in the texture of the stomach area and that is because they have changed a UV skin of it. Here a example;

Spoiler

8_by_danizaya_dcteaur-pre.png

and regarding the resolution, nothing happens, it adjusts and already.

5 hours ago, Haussenkraft said:

Cant guarantee I'd finish it since I'm busy with another mod and some schoolwork but I am in the very least interested

Do not worry, all in due time. However, I'm glad you're interested, I've already lost hope. In fact I already made a "beta" version but as I said, I'm not interested in just making a modification of textures in an old Aqua model, mostly because of how certain things are seen in the model.

Edited by DaniZaya

You're putting Aquanort over Lightning, right? Well, of course ypu are. Silly me. Nevermind that. 

Rather, since this seems it'll take some time to get into action, would you be willing to release the mods you did of BBS?

Edited by Marakemi Ionis

2 hours ago, Marakemi Ionis said:

You're putting Aquanort over Lightning, right? Well, of course ypu are. Silly me. Nevermind that. 

Rather, since this seems it'll take some time to get into action, would you be willing to release the mods you did of BBS?

If you mean the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep mod, I was thinking about releasing it once it's over. If you mean the mod that I try to create for Dissidia, it is very likely, too, that I release it.

And yes, I think Lightning's moveset would look pretty good.

Ah, yes I was actually talking about your Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep mod since i assumed you've already finished it, but there's no hurry. Was a little bit curious since I'm an Aqua person and silver hair on her just got me thinking XD

Also, about your dissidia mod, what's the current status?

2 minutes ago, Marakemi Ionis said:

Ah, yes I was actually talking about your Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep mod since i assumed you've already finished it, but there's no hurry. Was a little bit curious since I'm an Aqua person and silver hair on her just got me thinking XD

Also, about your dissidia mod, what's the current status?

Zero. Nothing. Empty. That's why I asked for help here. I made a simple retexture in an existing Aqua mod, but as I said before, it's not what I'm looking for. In addition, the one who made such a model for Dissidia, did not do it well. It has its terrible bugs and failures.

Ah, I see. I used to use the Aqua model too, swapped it out for redhead Lightning and now 2B. Thanks to Haussenkraft for 2B. I forget where i got reddiegirl from tho. 

I really wish I could help you, I love all these dissidia mods, but 1. I'm a noob, and 2. I don't even have a pc at the moment, so all i can do is swap file extensions and rename and switch a free attachments here and there. 

4 minutes ago, Marakemi Ionis said:

Ah, I see. I used to use the Aqua model too, swapped it out for redhead Lightning and now 2B. Thanks to Haussenkraft for 2B. I forget where i got reddiegirl from tho. 

I really wish I could help you, I love all these dissidia mods, but 1. I'm a noob, and 2. I don't even have a pc at the moment, so all i can do is swap file extensions and rename and switch a free attachments here and there. 

Do not worry, all in due time. There will already be someone who wants to help me

• CoLove 1

Hey Dani, I was wondering. So I looked up some KH:BBS mods and I came across a pretty few nice mods for bbs on the net, but hit a snag. Everybody was linking these mods to mediafire, aaaaand as you can guess: they're all dead.... 

There were a bunch of cool mods over terra, xehanort, ven and ofc aqua, and a lot of rather interesting ones too. So I was wondering if you knew a place where i could actually find these mods, or similar ones, which are actually downloadable.

Much thanks,

Marakemi. 

Man, im the same guy that commented on your youtube channel, mind if you share the mod. I keep repeating on asking your mod on your comment section, share it please thanks