Sign in to follow this  
Logitech971

Dissidia Official Dlc Share&Hunt

Good day I am offering my dissidia duodecim official dlc list  
with 2 corrected dlc's tifa's amano artwork has white hair while the dlc doesn't I have corrected it to have white hair 
similar thing with sephiroth not having his 3 wings out in normal that also has been corrected by me 
I am willing to share for in return the only dlc I am missing are the following dlc's file in their onw separate folder's: Cecil's knight of the twin moons,dlc squall's kh1 dlc,lightning's ayabread dlc,Gilgamesh tpe-0 dlc  
aside from the missing ones I got all the other's so if you want any just look at the list below 

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Logitech971
re-edit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Logitech971
      Good day I am offering my dissidia duodecim official dlc list  
      with 2 corrected dlc's tifa's amano artwork has white hair while the dlc doesn't I have corrected it to have white hair 
      similar thing with sephiroth not having his 3 wings out in normal that also has been corrected by me 
      I am willing to share for in return the only dlc I am missing are the following dlc's file in their onw separate folder's: Cecil's knight of the twin moons,dlc squall's kh1 dlc,lightning's ayabread dlc,Gilgamesh tpe-0 dlc  
      aside from the missing ones I got all the other's so if you want any just look at the list below 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.