HYNE

Your Dissidia biography (aka the introduction thread)

14 hours ago, MXPhantomSaber said:

Hello everyone, my name is Saber. I discovered this place like... literally just the other day. I had the urge to play the game again, but I had nobody to play with locally anymore... I transferred my saves to an emulator since my PSP is on it's last limbs anyways. I became excited at the possibility of playing people over wi-fi.

[...]

My competitive knowledge isn't too deep. I only really know what my local buddies in the past told me about. I struggle to try to create my own builds, I don't know meta stuff, and I still have a lot to learn, but I feel that I improved significantly within a very short period of time. I would like to get back into the swing of things though, I just need to learn how to play the game again. lolĀ 

I've got a solid 680 hours in the game, so................. yeah, that's a long time. In any case, I'm so glad there's a community for the game still. I don't have a PS4, so I couldn't play NT, even if I wanted to.

Hey! Always happy to see some people willing to support what others might write off as a dead game. We don't organize much on the forums specifically, but if you haven't yet our discord (found under the Social tab at the top banner) has a fairly nice sized group of people who still actively play 012 and are willing to help you learn more competitive play.