Deraj8

Deraj8 Modding Archives

On 5/22/2018 at 5:53 AM, Overclocked said:

Do you still make mods?

Haven't been on like like forever, but no, I no longer make mods. (If NT ever gets mod support, than i might do those)

On 6/5/2018 at 5:02 PM, Deraj8 said:

Haven't been on like like forever, but no, I no longer make mods. (If NT ever gets mod support, than i might do those)

Would you be able to release that bayonetta mod?  It looked amazing. 

Man does time fly. Not sure how active the community is anymore, but I recently started going through Dissidia 012 stuff again and figured I would check up on things here. :3

Not sure if I'll throw myself back into modding, but I will be working with the files again \o/

(Not to mention there's still several mods I still need to put out there :v )

• CoLove 1

On 12/6/2018 at 8:09 PM, Chris Shade said:

Deraj8, your Sora Bartz model, I went looking into the MDS of it, but how did you make one meshX holding 2 different textures? I was never able to make it work

ah yeah that was a weird one, i had a few things like bartz's head on the p_XXX### bone, while the body was on the cape mesh parts (look at bartz's original GMO. So i'm actually changing the model of the "cape" when her goes to Ex-mode, but it looks like i'm only changing textures. At least that's what I remember doing lol

I meant that when I looked, the Bartz body and the Sora's crown necklace were both in one meshX, even though they were from 2 different textures. I usually end up with them being 2 separate meshXs unless I do some UV editing to stick them both into one texture.