Colonel Birdstrong

SatoshiKura's Mods: Solid Snake released

5 minutes ago, SiegeJay said:

By any chance do you have any dark magician mod for emperor? 😊

For your information, if you don't see the mod anywhere in the thread already, that means they don't have it. No one on this forum has it if you haven't found it yet.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of mods released lately. I've been working on other things for a while, such as a few Breath of the Wild mods, but I plan to get back into Dissidia modding soon. After all, I still have to make good on my word for those Hyrule Warriors imports.

Finally released another new mod! It's not someone from Hyrule Warriors, but from a different series altogether. Welcome to Dissidia, Snake! Thanks a ton to Chris Shade for helping me fix up his hair some.

Edited by Colonel Birdstrong

hey man, your mods are awesome. I just grabbed a bunch of them and it feels I have smash bros on my psp lol. I noticed you have monster hunter mods and they look sick. I'm a hug fan of monster hunter, been playing since the ps2 games. The first ever flagship monster for MH is the rathalos and I was wondering if you could make a rathalos armor mod with a greatsword. Either orginal or the silver sol winged armor would be sick and any greatsword would fine as well. Maybe the iconic wyvern jawblade. I made an account just to ask for this lol. Even if you decide against it, thanks in advance bro. 

MHST-Great_Sword_Render_004.png

il_570xN.1510410271_k06t.jpg

MH4U_Male_sol_Z_Blade.png