Sign in to follow this  
Black-magic13

website to download models?

hey everyone, im going to take the plunge in trying to learn how to import models (gonna be hard as hell but im still gonna try lol) is there a site where models can be downloaded? i wanna try importing some characters from super smash ultimate ,mainly daisy and pyra/mythra. also how can you tell if said model is compatible with the game? thank you to anyone who can answer this or give me some guidance!

On 4/20/2021 at 6:12 AM, Black-magic13 said:

hey everyone, im going to take the plunge in trying to learn how to import models (gonna be hard as hell but im still gonna try lol) is there a site where models can be downloaded? i wanna try importing some characters from super smash ultimate ,mainly daisy and pyra/mythra. also how can you tell if said model is compatible with the game? thank you to anyone who can answer this or give me some guidance!

I dunno about modding but I think this is where you can download models https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_switch/supersmashbrosultimate/

look on Deviantart. install xnalara xps. load/import in the xps models from deviantart and export them as obj. You may not need it but I use it for a lot of my mods. Models need to be in obj format to rig them. The final gmo needs to be under 2.4mb. Blender has a nice tool that can lower the polygon count.